The Career Management and Alumnae Relations (CMAR) Office serve three constituents – students, alumnae, and employers.
We facilitate connections between students and employers, alumnae, and other professionals to create opportunities to engage and build networks.
The CMAR program offers the following career services to:
- Individual assistance on career advising and counseling, including choice of major and / or career field
- Internships placement assistance
- Full-time employment
- Application to graduate school
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Job interview prep
- On-campus recruitment, Job Fairs
- Government requirements and networking
To build and strengthen our alumnae program we invite our alumnae to create a profile and update your contact information. Reconnect with classmates and receive updates on campus events, reunions, activities, and programs. As alumnae, we also ask that you help the next generation of graduates by serving as mentors or suggesting companies/internship opportunities you support.
We look forward to helping your company fill vacancies with career ready graduates prepared to excel in business, communication, education, interior design, and psychology. Assumption College students and alumnae are hard workers who are eager to contribute to your organizations and gain valuable professional experience along the way.
The CMAR program offers the following career services:
- Access to resumes of alumnae and graduating students
- Opportunity to conduct mock interviews
- Post job listings and find out about hiring Assumption College students and alumnae
- Participation in career fairs / on-campus recruitment
Visit our Evergreen Job Fair site, display your company information, and gather student interest and applications for internships and jobs. To allow the CMAR office to better serve your needs, please be prepared to provide key information regarding your company and opportunities. Please be prepared to discuss the following:
- Type of position: internship, part-time, full-time or seasonal opportunity
- Brief on Job descriptions /Job qualifications
- Information about your organization: SEC or DTI registration, corporate profile
- Name, title, telephone number and email address of the person in charge.